Was a vegetarian sausage risotto for dinner, please🍴
An easy, practical and delicious recipe. We guarantee it's 100% Portuguese flavor - with the presence of Danesti and Pato Real, it couldn't be more national!
Know below the ingredients and preparation method of the recipe.
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 vegetarian sausage (Alheira Vegan 110g - Daflori, available here.)
- 150g Risotto rice (Arroz Carnaroli (Risotto) - Pato Real, available here.)
- 1 vegetable stock
- 150g white wine
- 330g water
- 1 tablespoon butter
1. Remove the skin from the alheira sausage.
2. Place the onion, garlic cloves and olive oil in the mixing bowl and program 5 sec/vel.5.
3. With the help of the spatula, lower what was left on the sides of the bowl and then saute 4 min/100º/velocity 4.
4. Add the alheira sausage and saute 3 min/ 100º speed.
5. Add the vegetable broth, the wine, the water, and the rice. Program 9 min/100º. With the help of a spatula, remove the rice from the bottom of the bowl and adjust the seasoning.
6. Add the butter and program 2 min/100º. Let it stand for about 2 minutes and then serve.
Show us your recreation at @uniqueflavours.pt! It's tasteful.