Do you already know what to make for your upcoming spring lunches?
Today we present a practical, meatless, and delicious recipe. We guarantee a 100% Portuguese flavor - with Danesti present, it couldn't be more national!
Learn about the ingredients and preparation method of the recipe below.
- 2 cups of cooked chickpeas
- 2 leaves of Kale or Kale leaves
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ Daflori Vegan Sausage 110g (available here.)
- Garlic powder, paprika, oregano, thyme and black bell pepper to taste
- 2 slices of corn bread (100g)
- 1 cup of arugula leaves
- Olives to serve
- Salt q. b.
How to Prepare:
- Drain the cooked chickpeas (if canning, rinse them under running water). Cut the cabbage into julienne strips; chop 2 garlic cloves and the chorizo.
- In a frying pan with a little olive oil, sauté the garlic and the cabbage until tender; add the Chickpeas and the Daflori Vegan Chorizo, and season with salt, paprika, oregano, thyme and black bell pepper; cook for a few minutes and set aside.
- In a food processor, add the corn bread (cut into pieces), 1 clove of garlic, the arugula leaves, and a drizzle of olive oil; grind until you get a fluffy mixture.
- Pour the crushed corn bread over the chickpeas and mix well. Drizzle with a drizzle of olive oil and serve with olives.
Did you like it? Show us your recreation at @uniqueflavours.pt! It's tasteful.