Today we present you an Autumn Recipe for Rice with Reineta Apple, Goat Cheese and Crispy Bacon, included in the "Quem Não Arrisca Não Petisca" Basket, available here. By purchasing the Cabaz, with the ingredients included, you can recreate this delicious and very autumnal dish!
- 2 reinet apples
- 1 onion
- Olive oil qb
- 300g of Ronaldo Rice Crafters, available here
- 50 cl of White Wine
- 8 slices of MinhoFumeiro Smoked Pork Belly, available here
- 1l vegetable stock
- 300g of Pyramide Caprinos de Odemira goat cheese, available here
- Pepper qb
- Chives qb
Method of Preparation:
1) Peel an apple, cut it into small cubes and saute them in a little olive oil along with the onion. Add the rice, fry for a few seconds, add the wine, let it evaporate and add the broth as it is absorbed by the rice.
2) Meanwhile, turn on the oven to 200º. Line the oven tray with aluminum foil, place a rack with the smoked pork belly slices on top and put them in the oven until toasted.
3) Heat a non-stick frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and sauté the other sliced apple.
4) Just before the rice is ready, add 100g of cheese in small pieces and stir until melted.
5) Spread the rice over the plates, place a slice of cheese, the bacon, and the sautéed apple segments on top, sprinkle with chives, pepper, and serve.
Have you worked up an appetite yet?
Take the opportunity to offer the Cabaz Quem Não Aventrisca, Não Petisca to your loved ones.
It tastes Portuguese. It tastes good.