For hot summer days, nothing better than a nice cold drink to refresh your day. Unique Flavours suggests you a recipe for Iced Mato Infusion with Strawberries and Apple: a fresh, light and tasty combination for the warmer days ahead. Try it, it's tasteful.
- Infusão do Mato Lata Grande (Gourmet Medal, AVPA Paris 2020): Infusions with History;
- 6 strawberries chopped not too small in size;
- 1 apple chopped not too small
- Ice to taste.
Method of Preparation:
- Heat 1l of water to make the BIO Infusion (80º to 90º) (avoid water with chlorine, iron, etc.);
- Place 5g of the aromatic plants of the Infusion of the bush in a pot and add the hot water;
- Wait 5 to 10 minutes;
- Remove the plants;
- Allow the Infusion BIO to cool and then place in the refrigerator for an hour and a half;
- Next, cut into a 1.5l jar the apple and strawberries;
- Meanwhile, add the Infusion of the Mato and put ice;
- Serve and feel the genuine Portuguese aromas of Infusões com História.
You can order the Infusão do Mato large can through the link: https://uflavours.com/products/infusao-do-mato-lata-grande?_pos=1&_sid=cc6756267&_ss=r
It tastes good!