Entering the fall season, a comforting breakfast already tastes good.
For that reason, today we bring you 3 ideas for Quick and Healthy Breakfasts to make on autumn days.
1. Oatmeal and banana pancakes
Nothing better than starting the day with these healthy and incredibly delicious oatmeal and banana pancakes.
- 1 egg
- 1 ripe banana
- 5 tablespoons of oatmeal
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Seeds (e.g. chia, flaxseed (optional))
- In a bowl crumble the banana.
- Add the oats. Add the egg, cinnamon and seeds. Stir well.
Let sit for 10/15 minutes.
- Make the pancakes in a non-stick pan (you don't need to add any fat)
via @A Pitada do Pai
2. Yogurt Parfait with Granola
The combination yogurt + granola is one of the most loved to break the fast: it is rich in vitamins, calcium, zinc, folic acid, fiber and still has a creamy consistency. A perfect option for balanced and delicious breakfasts, yogurt with granola is a combination that can both be simple and serve as a dessert.
- ¼ cup of granola, you can buy it here .
- ½ cup of natural low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or other sweetener to taste like honey)
- In a tall glass, pour the granola first
- Pour over the yogurt
- Finish with a layer of the sweetener
3. Oatmeal with Chocolate and Banana
If you are a chocolate lover and prefer to opt for a more nutritious meal first thing in the morning, you will like to know this recipe for oatmeal chocolate and banana.
- 6 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 200 ml of skimmed milk without lactose
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 banana
- Chia seeds
- Bring a saucepan to medium heat and add the oat flakes, milk, stevia and cocoa powder.
- Stir very well until the mixture is homogeneous and continue stirring continuously until the porridge reaches the desired consistency.
- Serve the mixture in a bowl with the banana and chia seeds, or other toppings to your liking.
Did you like our suggestions? Let us know.
If you recreate the recipe, take a picture and tag us on instagram @uflavours.store. We want to see your recreations!